Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm new around here

I don't know how many times a day I come across something in the news and my reaction is, "What were they thinking?" or "Shouldn't this have been obvious?" or, most frequently, "How could we really have three more years of this guy to deal with?"

The Republican regime repeatedly shows us not to underestimate the malice and mendacity of our fellow man. Every day, and I mean that almost literally, they show us that there is no end to the outrages, no lie so bizarre, no indecency to which they will not stoop. As they continue to demonstrate in their political appointments, their barrel has no bottom.

In this blog I intend to share with you some of my thoughts of what's going wrong, and hopefully some ideas on what to do about it. I'll even try to keep my eyes open for some things that are going right.

I hope you'll join me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SORRY - i STILL GET A HEADACHE TRYING TO READ THIS - WHITE ON BLACK AND NOT GREAT CONTRAST...TRIFOCALS AND AGE 58 - NOT A GOOD COMBO


Deb Sirotkin Butler

January 03, 2006 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Cara Mudah Mengobati Diabetes said...


The article is very interesting. And I also want to share articles about health, I'm sure this will be useful. Read and share it. Thank you very much :)
Cara Menyembuhkan Mata Minus
Cara Mengobati Gusi Bengkak

January 16, 2019 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home