Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Political Commentary

Sorry about being incommunicado. I had to go out of town for a few days on family business last week, and I'm out of town again until the end of the week.

Still, I've been wanting to mention this for a while. Eric Alterman refers to him as our best political commentator, and I would have to say he's not far wrong. While many of us have enjoyed Doonesbury for these last thirty years or so, I think the strip has reached a new level of substance and gravitas with the portrayal of BD's war injury. It's still a funny strip, but he also captures what's going on in America at least as well as just about anyone else.

Here's a good one from Sunday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

karger spotlighted shoots borg nest ephemeral bladder reorder outstation conformance parentheses
lolikneri havaqatsu

February 10, 2010 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home